Join one of the largest, privately held redistribution company in the United States!
RJ Schinner is a fast growing, family-owned company that has been in business for over 65 years. RJ Schinner has 19 branches throughout the US, over 500 employees, and provides products to distributors 48 states!
RJ Schinner offers a wide range of employee benefits that includes:
- Competitive wages including base pay, annual merit increases and year-end bonus opportunity
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Retirement Savings via 401(k) with employer match
- Employer-provided Life Insurance ($50,000 policy)
- Voluntary Life Insurance coverage for employee, spouse and children
- Short-term Disability and Long-term Disability Options
- Generous Paid Time Off including PTO, paid Holidays, and paid Leave programs
- Partnership on Employee Discounts Program to provide discounts in over 80 categories
- Employee Pricing on over 12,000 products
- Continuous commitment to technology and equipment enhancements
- Regular Employee Appreciation Events
- Employee Recognition Program(s)
- Understanding of Work-Life Balance
- Ample opportunities for advancement with a rapidly growing company
Job Title: IT Help Desk Specialist
Shift/Hours: Full-time, 1st Shift
Reports To: Director of IT
Job Summary: Responsible for Handling day-to-day internal IT support for all 19 branches, including staff all departments. Oversees setup and configuration of workstations / laptops / tables and monitoring their health. This position includes Desktop and Mobile Computer supports as well as handheld warehouse and phone / data equipment of the company. Includes setup and maintenance of warehouse equipment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate professionally and timely to internal users regarding equipment or program issues via direct communication and IT ticketing software
- Set up and configuration of laptops/workstations, phones and other data equipment for all employees
- Diagnose and resolve issues related to ISPs, network and/or WIFI
- Provide support for internal staff by diagnosing problems and resolving IT issues
- Occasional communication with customers and vendors to support company
- Monitor and track IT inventory levels and equipment assignments
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good Microsoft Windows knowledge
- Good MacOS knowledge
- Typing skills for documenting & ticketing
- WIFI and Networking knowledge
- MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) experience
Location: N89 W14700 Patrita Drive, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
As a Wholesale Re-distributor, R.J. Schinner provides stocks over 12,000 SKUs in over 2,000,000 square feet of warehouse space throughout its 19 locations. Product lines include janitorial/sanitation/cleaning products, food service disposables/packaging/containers, and paper products.
RJ Schinner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.