See all jobs in Canton OH
Job Location: Canton, OH
Job Title: Survey Crew Chief I - (602.4)
Organizational Unit: Survey - Survey (00.05X.050)
Location: Canton, OH, US 44702
Job Type: Full-time
Exemption Type: Non-Exempt
Education: High School / GED
Job Title: Survey Crew Chief
Type: Full Time
Location: Canton, OH
Company: The Thrasher Group, Inc.
The Thrasher Group is a multi-disciplinary firm with roots planted in West Virginia. We've grown from a small-town firm, to a region powerhouse, as we have scaled to meet our clients' needs. We don't just rise to the occasion, we actively go out and make things happen, by rolling up our sleeves and tackling challenges head on.
We're looking for a Survey Crew Chief who is eager for opportunity and thrives in a fast-paced environment. If those qualities fit your work ethic, check out the below responsibilities.
Your responsibilities, duties, and qualifications are, but will not be limited to;
- 3 + years of field surveying experience. Experience in leading survey crews is highly desired.
- High School Diploma, or its equivalent, is required
- Experience with Trimble Survey Equipment is preferred
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Possess the ability to understand project schedules
- Position requires the ability to travel with the potential of being away from home.
- Candidate must be able to stand or walk over rugged terrain for extended periods of time.
- Valid driver's license is required.
- Basic understanding of plan reading, math and geometry
- The ability to work in a variety of climate conditions including hot and cold weather is required.
Salary Range: N/A
Travel Required: Yes
Thrasher offers an excellent and competitive benefits package which includes relocation assistance, paid time off, 401(K) matching, medical, dental, and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, tuition assistance, life insurance, and professional development opportunities. The Thrasher Group conducts drug screening and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers. Authorization to work in the United States is a precondition of employment. "EEO/AA/E-Verify" PM19