Want to be apart of the team?City Fitness is looking for Fitness Sales Consultants!
We are looking for motivated, self starters, who are eager to learn and are excited to crush sales goals with the support of their team and Manager. You must be a strong communicator with excellent customer service skills and the desire & confidence to sell.
If you are passionate about health & fitness, work well on a team, and enjoy providing meaningful service the Philadelphia community, this might be the role for you!
- Uses knowledge of company products and services to increase sales and meet sales goals
- Sells fitness memberships according to the process and standards established by City Fitness
- Engages in opportunities that positively impact the member experience.
- Adheres to all operational excellence standards related to providing a great member experience.
- Consistently looks for opportunities to gain new members and elevate service levels.
- Prospects for qualified leads and creates traffic through mailers, referrals, outreach, and other company approved approaches.
- Develops relations within community and local small businesses by involving club in community events.
- Builds a network of contacts through prospecting and referrals
- Maintains a working knowledge of all products, programs and services
- Ensure prospects & members understand the value of City Fitness' role in helping them reach their health fitness goals.
- Enthusiastically greets and welcomes members, prospective members and guests
- Handles complaints and resolve issues promptly
- Approaches others in a polite and tactful manner; Maintains composure and reacts well under pressure; Treats others with
- respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Interacts with individuals of all professional levels and provides exceptional customer service.
- Performs administrative duties associated with a clerical position, such as answering phones in a friendly manner, providing assistance in a variety of areas, cash handling, data processing, and member account maintenance.
- Operate cash registers and closes daily revenue
- Performs all cashiering functions in accordance with department and company cash handling policies and procedures.
- Protects department against monetary losses by requiring appropriate identification/documentation for specials and
- Checks members into the system and provides the first line of safety and security for the building
- Performs all basic transactions including billing, transfers, freeze and cancel requests
- Keeps front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club
- Attend sales and training meetings as necessary.
- Represents the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Must be assertive, enthusiastic, and punctual
- Must have strong communication skills, and respond well to questions
- Must be patient and comfortable dealing with complaints
- Ability & willingness to ask for money
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Dedication to maintaining personal integrity and one's own health and fitness
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Ability to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach
- Ability to deal with pressure in meeting sales quota
- Adapts very well to change and inconsistency in the workplace
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadline
Required Education and Experience
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have High School diploma or GED Equivalency
- Prior selling and sales experience preferred
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full time position that requires a physical onsite presence and a minimum of 40 scheduled hours per work week. Days and hours of work are established at the time of hire. Any scheduling modifications must be approved prior, in writing, by your immediate supervisor. Night and weekend work is required on occasion or as job duties demand.
This positions requires a minimum amount of travel.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position does not require additional pre- screening