City Fitness is currently searching for an experienced and energetic Barista, who excels in customer service and is passionate about fitness! The ideal candidate is food Servsafe Certified, enjoys engaging with others, and has experience in the health and wellness industry.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have High School diploma or GED Equivalency
- Food ServSafe certification- Required
- Prepares and serves specialty drinks
- Regularly speaks and interacts with members, guests and staff
- Maintains a clean and sanitized work station
- Follows health and safety guidelines
- Adheres to recipes and presentations for food and beverage items
- Replenishes, monitors, and controls inventory
- Provide customers with product details, such as nutritional detail or preparation descriptions.
- Receives and processes payments
- Is punctual and able to observe regular and consistent attendance
- Contributes to a positive team environment
Must be assertive, enthusiastic, and punctual
Must have strong communication skills, and respond well to questions
Must be patient and comfortable dealing with complaints
Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
Dedication to maintaining personal integrity and one's own health and fitness
Ability to take initiative and problem solve
Adapts very well to change and inconsistency in the workplace
Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadline.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part time position. The days and hours of work are established at the time of hire.
This positions requires a minimum amount of travel.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
This position requires a current and valid Food ServSafe Certification for the duration of employment