City Fitness is looking for a professionally trained individual who possess a variety of specialized mechanical skills and an advanced knowledge of general maintenance practices. This individual will perform hands-on maintenance that adheres to local and federal guidelines whiling meeting Company safety and quality standards. Successfully candidates will be self-sufficient and have 3-5 years of field expertise in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry/construction and HVAC. City Fitness proudly offers competitive pay based on experience and certified qualifications. Other employment benefits include:
- Complimentary gym membership
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance
- Enhanced Paid-Time Off
- Employee discounts and community partnership perks
- Strong understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Strong understanding of general maintenance processes and methods
- Advanced working knowledge of tools, common appliances, and devices
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Utmost ethical conduct
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve
- Dedication to maintaining personal integrity and one's own health and fitness
- Must adapt well to change and inconsistency in the workplace
- Must be committed to presenting oneself and the company in a professional manner
Required Education and Experience
- Must be 18 or older
- 3-5 years Field-of-Expertise: Hands-on technical work experience in the areas of plumbing, electrical, carpentry/construction, HVAC, etc.
- Prior experience in operating a variety of equipment, including but not limited to snow blowers, sanders, generators, pressure washers, power tools and paint sprayers
- Valid driver's license along with good driving record and auto insurance required.
- Reliable transportation is required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position that requires a minimum of 40 scheduled hours per week. Unless otherwise specified, days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8am to 4pm. Evening and weekend work may be required as special projects or job duties demand. Any scheduling variations must be approved in advance by the direct supervisor.