Location: Nashville, TN
Zero dB Communications is a thriving company that specializes in splicing/testing and placing of fiber optic cables. We are looking for a Fiber Optic Splicing Supervisor to join our fast-paced team. Qualified candidates must have 6 years of fiber splicing/testing and supervisory experience. Job duties include supervision of splicing fiber optic projects including reading, creating, and maintaining splicing schematics/diagrams, maintaining control of the work site, maintaining accurate splicing and field notes, supporting project timelines, inspecting, designing and providing accurate staking sheets for projects, running/managing multiple crews, dealing with the day-to-day customer relations, and project estimating and invoicing. Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned.
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent pay based on experience
- Benefits available after 30 days + 401k match
- Opportunity to gain valuable working skills
- Do something new every day!
Pay: Great pay! Up to $70,000 - $95,000 based upon previous skills and experience.
FULL Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability, employee assistance program, 401k with company match and company paid premiums for short-term disability and life insurance.
Meet the minimum requirements:
- At least 5 years of previous experience in the fiber optic field is required.
- Valid drivers license with a driving record that meets companys minimum safety standard.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft applications.
- In-depth understanding of technology-based services, products and networking.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Able to meet physical requirements: climb ladders, work in confined spaces and/or various heights, lift and/or move up to 50 lbs., squat, kneel, bend, crawl and stand for long periods of time.
- Employee, including any tools and/or equipment that is carried, must be able to remain within the weight requirements of a 300-pound ladder.
- Enjoy working outdoors in all types of weather.
- Self-starter with positive attitude and willingness to work.
- 10-hour shift, Monday Friday
- Must be available to work weekends, holidays, evenings and overtime, as needed
- Travel will be required and may be up to 50% depending on business needs
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable driving record.
If you are a self-starter and have a strong work ethic, we would like you to join our team. Contact our friendly Talent Engagement staff for more details!
To Apply, Contact:
Zero dB Communications