Location: Spokane, WA
Zero dB Communications is a thriving company that specializes in splicing/testing and placing fiber optic cables. We are looking for a CAD Technician that is experienced in the civil and telecom field to join our fast-paced team. Responsibilities include plan and profiles of roads, utilities, creation of alignments, cross sections, details, and horizontal plans. Experience in the Telecom and Power Line Utility Construction is a plus.
Whats in it for you?
- Excellent pay based on experience
- Benefits available after 30 days + 401k match
- Opportunity to gain valuable working skills
- Do something new every day!
Pay: Great pay! Up to $22 per hour based upon previous skills and experience.
FULL Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, long-term disability, employee assistance program, 401k with company match and company paid premiums for short-term disability and life insurance.
- Certificate or Associated Degree in Drafting
- 2 years of CAD experience preferred
- 2 years of Drafting experience in Telecommunications or a related industry
- Experience in the Telecommunications and Construction industries preferred
Meet the minimum requirements:
- Valid drivers license with a driving record that meets companys minimum safety standard
- Proficient computer skills including knowledge of MS Office products including Visio
- Experience in ArcGIS Pro, AutoCAD and GPS field data collection.
- Ability to use hand-held GPS unit.
- Ability to work independently with solid problem solving and communication skills.
- Solid experience with researching, collecting and analyzing data.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to work outside collecting field data.
- Ability to communicate well with others.
- 8-hour shift, Monday Friday
Employment is contingent on successful completion of a pre-employment screen, to include a drug test and an acceptable driving record.
If you are a self-starter and have a strong work ethic, we would like you to join our team. Contact our friendly Talent Engagement staff for more details!
To Apply, Contact:
Zero dB Communications