Placement Partners provides community based vocational and residential services to adults with developmental disabilities, TBI and others requiring assistance to work and live independently. Over the years, we have earned a reputation for providing outstanding service and we endeavor to meet each challenge with a positive approach. We treat everyone with Honesty, Integrity and Dignity. We are committed to diligently paving the pathway for persons with disabilities and others who encounter barriers to achieving self-reliance through person centered planning. We invite you to consider being a part of our group of enthusiastic and dedicated employees who strive each day to improve the lives of others and enjoy the success their efforts have achieved. Join Placement Partners today, and help us create a better tomorrow!
- Coverage Specialist (Vocational) HIRING BONUS!!
Guide the consumer through the job exploration curriculum to make an informed choice on whether community competitive employment is a right fit. Assist the consumer in maintaining his/her employment status and works with employers to provide ongoing support to promote job retention and advancement.
Must be at least 18 years old, have an Associates Degree or higher, a valid driver's license with a reliable vehicle and proof of up to date auto insurance. Prior experience working with individuals that have developmental disabilities is not required but preferred.
- Flexible work schedule
- Eligible for pay increases after 90 days
- Health & Dental Insurance Coverage
- Life, AD&D Insurance
- Long Term Disability Benefits
- 100% Company sponsored retirement plan
- Paid Time Off (Accrue up to 3 weeks in 1st year)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Extensive training, including First Aid / CPR /AED
- Company provided cell phone
- Mileage & Expense Reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities