Sizemore, Inc is a third- generation family business that has primarily serviced the Southeastern United States since 1955, providing security, janitorial and staffing services to a diverse group of clients. Sizemore is currently on an exponential growth path, continuing to serve top quality companies while becoming a national presence in the United States
Local foundry in Hodges, SC is hiring for 1st and 3rd shift grinder operators for their facility. The candidates must be able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment. Candidates must utilize and wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) according to OSHA guidelines.
Other duties and requirements are listed below:
- Utilize tooling such as hammers, angle grinders, die grinders, and pneumatic impact hammers for extended periods of time to remove excess metal and sand from castings.
- Perform basic preventative maintenance on issued tooling (Oiling tools throughout the shift and cleaning tools off when finished for the day.)
- Maintain production numbers according to standard cycle times of each casting.
- Sweep area after production has stopped for the day.
- Must Pass Respirator Exam
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Can lift 50lbs repetitively.
- Can stand in one place for 8-10 hours.
- Can work in non-climate-controlled environment.
3rd Shift: Sunday - Thursday 9:00pm - 5:30am
**An attached resume is required to apply**
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Mon - Fri - 6:00 am -2:30 pm
Sunday - Thursday 9:00pm - 5:30am