Sizemore is looking to hire full-time Janitorial Staff for a fulfillment center in Lebanon, TN!
Daily job responsibilities functions to include, but not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and scrubbing of flooring and stairs.
- Wipe down baseboards not blocked by furniture.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, to include sinks, toilets, and urinals.
- Clean/polish mirrors and all bright work in restrooms.
- Clean sinks, countertops, microwave, coffee makers, and
refrigerators in break rooms.
- Restock supplies/refill dispensers in restrooms, break
rooms, and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, tying liners
as needed to fit trash cans.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that
are not cluttered.
- Clean windowsills, windows, and blinds.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
- Empty Recycle Bins
- Use of EPJ
- Operation of Scrubber Machine
- Operation of PIT Equipment
- High School Diploma.
- 1 year or more related experience. (Preferred)
The work is performed in a warehouse environment. Service provided might be in one building or spread
over several buildings; with a wide variety of personnel with different functions, personalities, and abilities.
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than 50
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee
must possess in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
LIFTING 50 lbs.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.