See all jobs in Melville NY
Job Location: Melville, NY
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25437
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for reviewing and accurately validating Sales orders, working closely with the Company's Sales, Service, Order Management, Sales Administration and other internal teams to ensure accuracy of sales quotes, compliance with pricing and profitability policies, and timely processing of all assigned tasks.
- Monitor of all department email boxes and the Sales order queue
a. Always ensure prompt and professional response.
b. 2-hour response time on all emails.
c. Orders must be validated prior to end of business each day.
d. Extended business hours (vary based on month-end business needs).
- Validate all orders submitted to Strategic Pricing.
a. Ensure equipment pricing matches to what is in financial modeling tool/excel price files.
b. Ensure service pricing matches to what is in financial modeling tool/excel price files.
c. Ensure all eligible credits are applied.
d. Direct Sales on all available promotional funds to be applied.
e. Ensure all terms and conditions /uplifts are noted in the financial model are included.
f. Ensure Sales has included proper documents.
g. Problem solve by researching within the database, customer pricing documents, email exchanges, the internet, and appropriate personnel throughout the Company.
h. Diligently follow order validations through to completion, working with appropriate parties to quickly resolve issues that delay timely processing.
- Analyze price/cost data on previous deals to maintain competitive service pricing.
- Work with management to develop and maintain service pricing price lists.
- Answer incoming calls in support of sales team and various other internal teams.
- Complete other department projects as needed.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required, plus 0 to 2 years of related experience.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or Accounting preferred
- Prior experience entering technical/service-related custom sales quotes and/or purchase orders within a corporate environment preferred.
- Proficiency in use of computers and software; Microsoft Office with experience in Excel.
- Ability to prioritize tasks for maximum efficiency without sacrificing accuracy.
- Professional and pleasant phone manner to service incoming and outgoing calls.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented work ethic with strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Flexibility to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced sales support environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Overtime required during month end.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.