See all jobs in Burlington NJ
Job Location: Burlington, NJ
US-NJ-Burlington | US-FL-Boca Raton | US-GA-Atlanta | US-CA-Long Beach | US-NY-New York
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25428
Position Type: Full-Time
Delivers structured project management services for the company's most common products for client and internal engagements primarily in the ESS & PPS domain. With supervision, delivers structured project management services for other company products.
- Applies project management fundamentals and best practices to Internal and Client Projects.
- Establishes clear ownership for project tasks, ensuring that the right expectation is set and commitment is obtained from all concerned.
- Coordinates and facilitates communication of project objectives to all stakeholders.
- Tracks progress and reviews project tasks to make certain milestones are being met appropriately.
- Assesses project issues and identifies solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Proactively communicates project status, issues and risks to management.
- Adheres to department policies, procedures and methodologies.
- Conducts regular status meetings with all stakeholders, keeping the stakeholder's needs and requirements continuously in view.
- Defines and maintains all implementation processes, manages implementation lifecycle; coordinates documentation when needed.
- Maintains accurate time and activity tracking in the approved business systems.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 0 to 2 years of related experience.
- Degree or equivalent required, technical major preferred.
- Technical Project Management experience.
- Basic MS Office Suite, Visio & Project.
- Extensive travel may be required (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary) - up to 70% travel with overnight stays if needed.
- Project+ (w/in 12 months) or CAPM (w/in 18 months) or PMP.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.