See all jobs in Burr Ridge IL
Job Location: Burr Ridge, IL
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25418
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for selling Canon's hardware and software technology-based solutions to companies within an assigned account list and within an established territory.
- Maintains and establishes business partnership with account list, both new and existing customers.
- Prospects for new business opportunities through cold calling, both in person and via telephone, in assigned territory. This should lead to gaining new market share.
- Assists with upgrading existing customers in assigned territory.
- Implements creative sales strategies in order to meet customer needs.
- Performs extensive customer needs analyses and site surveys at customer locations.
- Prepares proposals, presentations, and conducts product demonstrations.
- Established relationships with customer base in assigned territory.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 0-2 years of related experience.
- A minimum of 1 year recent business to business, outside sales experience.
- Strong communication skills including the desire to build solid working relationships with a variety of businesses.
- An interest in learning new technology in an evolving industry.
- The ability to work autonomously and excellent time management skills.
- Some travel required within local market (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.