See all jobs in Norcross GA
Job Location: Norcross, GA
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25364
Category: Human Resources
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for recruiting non-exempt, exempt level and management level employees through sourcing, interviewing, qualifying and placement of internal and external candidates in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Sources candidates, pre-screening resumes, and conducting telephone interviews for non-exempt an entry level exempt positions.
- Works with line managers to ensure open positions are logged into and approved in iCIMS; monitors and updates iCIMS on a timely basis.
- May cold call competition for professional talent for open positions. Interviews, selects and recommends applicants to management for review.
- Schedules all qualified candidates for interviews; ensures at least 3 candidates are interviewed (if 3 apply).
- Ensures interviewing documentation and interview notes for all applicants interviewed for a job are provided by managers.
- Processes and logs pre-hire paperwork and generates offer letters for prospective employees.
- Maintains internal and external job postings.
- Achieves a low turnover rate by thoroughly evaluating applicants, reference checking and making suitable placements.
- Conducts background checks including criminal, drug testing and motor vehicle.
- Administers company policies regarding employment and internal transfers.
- Ensures that all internal candidates are fairly evaluated, given full consideration and provided with feedback regarding their qualifications.
- Documents candidate evaluation and interview process.
- Cold calls competition for professional talent for open positions. Interviews, selects and recommends applicants to management for review.
- Negotiates and/or supports hiring manager in developing new hire compensation package/offers.
- Coordinates the relocation of new hires as required. Ensures company relocation policies are followed.
- Coordinates employment background checks.
- Works with agencies, recruiting contractors and/or internet website representatives in the course of conducting employment advertising campaigns.
- Provides feedback on candidates to all recruiting agencies/sources.
- Supports and maintains college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Experience as an HR Representative or Recruiter.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.