See all jobs in Melville NY
Job Location: Melville, NY
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25255
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for budget and reporting for Enterprise Service and Solutions. Requires broad knowledge of accounting practices and procedures.
- Assists in the accurate formulation of Enterprise Service and Solutions (ESS) budget. Streamlines the process where appropriate to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Partners with department heads to ensure budgets are accurately developed and monthly variances are investigated and communicated. Maintains good communication with each division's budget controller.
- Prepares monthly reporting to Senior Management and Budget Controllers. These reports include month end P&L's, KPI reporting, Management Meeting month end close presentations and other ad hoc presentations.
- Updates Intranet site with Management Reporting monthly.
- Provides possible recommendations to help control expenses and maintains good communication with each division's budget controller.
- Main contact/support for the Zones: delivers P&Ls and Operations review reporting, provides supporting details and responds to inquiries in a timely manner.
- Maximizes corporate profitability and minimizes unnecessary expense through each budget cycle.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 5 years of related experience.
- CPA/MBA a plus.
- Progressive experience in a corporate accounting/budget environment.
- Strong Hands on knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion Web analysis.
- Good organizational skills and proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Applies advanced knowledge and experience to the development of new methods, programs and procedures.
- May originate reports using technical data and requiring interpretation.
- Resolution of complex problems requires strong analytical skills.
- May occasionally provide guidance to others.
- Power BI experience a plus.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.