See all jobs in Coraopolis PA
Job Location: Coraopolis, PA
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25329
Category: Information Technology
Position Type: Full-Time
Entry level position intended to grow people into the organization. Shadows team members to serve as backup resource. Focuses on learning the Canon technology, culture, and work processes.
- Participates in all required training and development courses.
- Demonstrates learned capabilities through assignments.
- Identifies potential opportunities to improve work processes, tools and systems to streamline workflows.
- Demonstrates core customer service skills as outlined in training.
- Supports the department as needed in special projects.
- High level of manager oversight.
- Entry level customer service background.
- Experience in direct-to-consumer service jobs a plus.
- Furthers customer relationship appropriately.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Associates degree or equivalent required.
- Ability to communicate technology issues clearly to manager and team.
- Ability to respectfully listen to customer concerns, ease customer stress by assuring understanding (confirm through repeating back) what was heard) and escalation of issues.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or other clearances required by customers to enter the customers' premises.
- Certificaitons to be established with Co-op organization in alignment with their course descriptions.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.