See all jobs in Jacksonville FL
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25285
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for selling Canon's hardware and software technology-based solutions to companies within an assigned account list. Manages a team that sells Canon products and services including: black & white and color printers and copiers, facsimile equipment, document management solutions and related software.
- Analyzes territory/account/market potential, target specific areas of opportunity; initiate contact; determine needs; conduct sales presentations/proposals; achieve monthly/yearly quota objectives.
- Develops and executes weekly sales plans; identify high potential accounts; fact-finding.
- Develops selling strategies; maintains after-sale customer relationships.
- Completes all sales orders and required activity reporting, forecasts, inventory and other business reports as needed; responds to all leads.
- Manages a team of sales representatives who sell Canon's hardware and software technology-based solutions to companies within a territory and/or an assigned account list.
- Trains, develops, and coaches current and new sales representatives to success.
- Achieve 100% of personal quota and team quota.
- Sets clear goals and allows deadlines to be met in a timely manner.
- Responsible for interviewing, conducting performance reviews, monthly plan and reviews, submitting accurate forecasts and ride days with representatives.
- Maintains proficiency in product and promotional knowledge.
- Maintains and manages all assigned company assets (i.e., pager, laptop, promo book, etc.).
- Completes all required paperwork in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience and management..
- Progressive responsibility in sales, industry and marketing experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Canon products and competitors.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.