See all jobs in Burlington NJ
Job Location: Burlington, NJ
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 24976
Category: Human Resources
Position Type: Full-Time
Under limited direction, provides assistance to business unit functional area on moderately complex topics which may include, employment and personnel documentation, compensation, and benefits. Acts as a liaison between business units, all levels of staff management, compensation, benefits, payroll, and legal counsel.
- Provides guidance on employee relations issues; trains, coaches and counsels managers on policies, procedures and the corrective action process.
- Provides guidance, issue resolution and facilitation in the areas of employee relations, performance management, salary administration, benefit inquiries and employee discipline.
- Conducts investigations of internal complaints of discrimination, ethics violations, unfair practices, fraud and theft. Prepares formal reports of findings and recommendations for the review of the Zone Director.
- Collaborates with management to resolve employee relations issues including those involving legal counsel.
- Acts as liaison to other divisions to avoid any conflicts or misunderstanding and ensure implemented Plans and Programs are effective and running smoothly.
- Conducts exit interviews when necessary.
- Provides guidance to employees and management regarding the application and understanding of FMLA, ADA, Title VII, FLSA, Equal Pay, ADEA, etc.
- Collaborates with Managers and Compensation to collect job data/specifications to aid in the revision and/or development of role profiles and/or career paths.
- Develops, prepares and conducts training sessions; analyzes results and provides input related to current and projected training and management development requirements.
- Analyzes HR data for reporting purposes such as headcount, hires, terminations, reductions in force, turnover, etc.
- Tracks employment and HR trends.
- Researches and analyzes internal employee data to determine appropriate salary adjustments for transfers, promotions/demotions, etc.
- Partners with business units to determine appropriate salary adjustments based on research. Provides guidance when necessary.
- Provides guidance to business units regarding the communication of salary changes.
- Responsible for processing organizational changes/restructurings consistent with promotions, transfers, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required, Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 3-5 years relevant experience as an HR Representative, Recruiter, or Business Partner.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal and skills.
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment.
-Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be able to interface at all levels of the organization.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment which demands strong deliverables along with the ability to identify problems and drive appropriate solutions.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- May require up to 20% National travel including overnight stays (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary), may vary based on need.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.