See all jobs in Sioux Falls SD
Job Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 25048
Category: Field Service
Position Type: Full-Time
Works on Production equipment - Canon and Oce industry-leading products. Provides operational, maintenance and networking support for customers through your extensive product and customer skills knowledge. Works closely with Field Service Managers, Branch Service Managers and other engineers to provide the high level technical support with seamless technical expertise of Canon Solutions America supported products in accordance with the current Service and Parts Standards.
- Diagnoses mechanical, software, network and system failures, using established procedures.
- Services and Repairs designated equipment, in an assigned territory, to Canon standards and specifications.
- Prepares reports for analysis of product failure trends and service ability issues ensuring accurate information and record-keeping.
- Complete working knowledge and aptitude of multiple product groups. This includes all aspects of troubleshooting and diagnostics. This level is the final comprehensive tier to include work flow analysis, customer relations and ultimately customer satisfaction and retention.
- Meets customer demands by providing efficient, responsive and accurate flow of service information.
- Maintains all technical information and Canon property assigned and provides direction to less senior engineers in same.
- Provides the solutions of escalated technical and / or customer service related problem areas for any territory requested.
- Typically requires general education and/or vocational or military training, plus 1 to 2 years of related experience.
- Associates degree in electronics, electrical, mechanical, or similar capacity from an accredited college or technical school, or equivalent in experience; military experience is a big plus!
- Possess a basic understanding of internet environments.
- May require some travel for instructor led training programs.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary.
- Must be able to work in a 24x7 environment by participating in on-call rotations.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs and be in a mobile activity more than 50% of the time (walking, standing, stooping/kneeling).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.