See all jobs in Jamesburg NJ
Job Location: Jamesburg, NJ
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 24904
Category: Information Technology
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for the business process analysis, design, maintenance and enhancement of business applications, providing specialized technical or business knowledge to projects. Acts as a liaison between the Canon user groups and the IT Applications Department in support of business process design, new system development, software implementation prototype and system testing, user training, and recommending business procedure improvements. Works closely with User Community to insure Business Applications and Procedures are aligned.
- Leads Canon's Oracle development team throughout the entire development life cycle. This includes overseeing all development activities including analysis, ensuring coding standards, version control, code reviews, and unit, integration, and customer acceptance testing, and provide mentoring and leadership to all team members.
- Serves as liaison between the user and IT community in defining/designing custom reports, interfaces, and extensions.
- Trains users on setting up and processing transactions within Oracle.
- Creates Functional Design and Process Flow documentation.
- Coordinates testing efforts and obtains all SOX Required approvals for Change Management.
-Designs reports, customizations, conversions, and interfaces on Oracle R11i Applications Suite (ERP and CRM).
- Oversees routine patch testing and upgrades, and the conversion of data and testing of interfaces/extensions.
- Oversees lower level analysts in issue resolution within the Oracle application modules.
- Oversees lower level analysts in logging calls with Oracle Support and working through escalation process.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 5 years of related experience.
- Industry experience in Oracle ERP (specifically Oracle CRM) and/or Salesforce.com.
- SQL Skills: Novice level or above.
- Programming Skills: JAVA, .net, Apex and /or Oracle Forms development.
- Business Experience in either Sales, Marketing , or Incentive Compensation.
- May require travel (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.