See all jobs in San Francisco CA
Job Location: San Francisco, CA
Location: US-CA-San Francisco | US-CA-Walnut Creek | US-CA-San Jose
Requisition ID: 24489
Category: Sales/Business Development
Position Type: Full-Time
Manages a branch that includes sales teams, who sell specific business system products and services including: black & white and color printers and copiers, document management solutions and related software. Responsible for strategic planning to ensure that the company objectives for their market are achieved. Responsible for the professional development of sales managers and overall profitability of the branch.
- Responsible for the overall profit and loss of the business unit.
- Manages the entire local sales organization within the assigned territory.
- Responsible for the overall branch morale and satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- Works closely with management to ensure that corporate directives are clearly communicated and achieved on at local, branch level.
- Provides direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization's philosophy, mission, strategy, and its annual goals and objectives.
- Displays excellent human relations skills as judged by intellect, communications ability, approachability, and integrity.
- Responsible for devising creative ways to recognize outstanding performance and effort from branch employees, i.e. dinners, trophies, recognition meetings, etc.
- Ensures consistent pricing for sales orders, manage special pricing arrangements and discount approval process within guidelines.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 12 years of related experience.
- Progressive responsibility in sales, industry and marketing experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Canon products and competitors.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.