See all jobs in Horsham PA
Job Location: Horsham, PA
Canon Solutions America, Inc.
Requisition ID: 24435
Category: Customer Service/Support
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for providing expert technical advice, consulting to sales teams and customers in design and implementation of complex and enterprise software solutions and professional services. Provide technical support in sales presentations, customer training, and the delivery of professional services.
Assist the sales team with the evaluation of prospective customers, account strategy, and possible enterprise printing applications solutions; and then participate in sales calls. Participate in on-site visits to customers for meetings, surveys and inspections. Meet with customer IT staff as technical advisor. Assist with RFP responses and provide on-going project management support on large, complex, diverse and challenging solution architecting and implementation. Assist in the installation and integration of products and product applications. Responsible for generating professional services revenue streams independent of equipment and software sales, conducting customer training classes, and providing installation and integration direction of advanced Color Solutions. In addition, will participate in the preparation of large, high value sales proposals; ensuring configurations are complete and accurate. Interfaces with the sales team as a technical advisor during sales cycle of software workflow solutions through professional services. Trains customers on all products, through the use of Professional Services, not covered by Product Training.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 7 years of related experience.
- Relevant business experience relating to printing pre-sales/post- sales support in Large Format, office and production environments. Understand and be comfortable in using the Adobe Creative Suite product, Quark Xpress and/or other standard Color composition and management tools and respective file formats (JPEG, TIFF. EPS, PDF).
- Extensive travel may be required, up to 70% travel with overnight stays (valid drivers' license and acceptable driving record necessary). Certain minimum auto insurance coverages are required.
- Additional knowledge of CAD systems, specifically AutoCAD and Microstation drafting and batch printing utilities.
- Knowledge of industry standard RIPS, specifically Onyx Production House or Thrive.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Understanding of complex systems solutions, integration and networking in Windows, UNIX & Macintosh environments, Understanding of color profiling systems, color calibration, ICC profiles and their effect on color gamut across various substrates.
- Expert in Acrobat Professional, Distiller and Enfocus Pitstop in regards to advanced PDF and PostScript file editing capabilities.
- Networking experience including WAN/LAN, TCPIP and network required.
- Network certification preferred.
- Color Management Professional Master certification required.
- Experience with flatbed cutting systems and associated software preferred.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers/benefits-compensation/
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site csa.canon.com/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at csa.canon.com/careers.