See all jobs in Arlington VA
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Location: Arlington, Virginia
Categories: Grassroots and Community Organizing
Req ID: 4985
Does the opportunity to learn something new and the availability to take what you have learned and make it even better excite you? Are you always thinking of new ways to get better results? Then you might have the insatiable curiosity we are looking for in our new Product Coordinator!
If you are eager to solve problems (big or small), find the right set of tools for the job, see technology as a way to help us innovate and transform our grassroots capabilities, keep reading. We are looking for a motivated professional with experience in fast-paced environments. Are you looking for colleagues who share your passion for advancing the organization's mission? Are you interested in working with a highly collaborative team to solve problems? Having a curious and innovative mindset is a must! Apply today!
The Product Coordinator (internally known as Implementation Coordinator) advances the mission by building custom surveys using various data points to maximize impact and empower field staff in their grassroots engagement and volunteer management.
The Product Coordinator will also work to support Americans for Prosperity's (AFP) technology efforts as part of our growing Implementation Team. This position will work closely with the Regional Data Analysts to ensure optimal utilization of our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool, managing data, and other technology our customers use.
The Implementation Team works with other teams across the organization to provide training on new products from our technology and data partners. This team is a strategic partner to various departments and capabilities within the Stand Together community.
Your Responsibilities Include
- Manage requests from field staff, which includes creating surveys, mailing lists, phone lists, counts, and target universes for our customers as part of an implementation of a multi-layered collaborative strategy
- Assist the Regional Data Analysts with projects that help state teams implement their strategic vision
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the various forms of data across different platforms, which includes tagging individuals, checking the performance of volunteers, and updating unsubscribe requests
- Assist with the implementation of new and existing tools in the field
- Assist in training users on how to use our CRM, assist Regional Data Analyst in developing strategic best practices, and create training documentation
- Provide excellent customer service
Knowledge and Skills, You Bring to the Organization
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably some experience implementing software or projects
- Understands and is comfortable with various forms of technology
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively, with state and national staff in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity with SCRUM/Agile principles/techniques a plus, but not required
- Ability to travel occasionally
- A positive attitude and an earnest interest in providing good customer service to our members, partners, and all state chapters
Standout Candidates May Also Bring
- Experience with i360 portal or other CRM tools
- Experience with grassroots operations
Here are some examples of the positive impact our grassroots staff have made in the lives of Americans across the country.
Americans for Prosperity is driving long-term solutions to the country's biggest problems through broad-based grassroots outreach. Our activists engage friends and neighbors on key issues and encourage them to take an active role in building a culture of mutual benefit. We have an on-the-ground infrastructure in 36 states that recruits and unites citizens behind a common goal of advancing policies that help people improve their lives.
Americans for Prosperity Foundation is dedicated to educating and training citizens to be courageous advocates for the ideas, principles, and policies in a society of mutual benefit--knowing that leads to the greatest prosperity and well-being for all. Our educational programs break barriers standing in the way of people realizing their potential. By eliminating these obstacles to opportunity, in areas like occupational licensing, free speech, K-12 education, and free trade, we are supporting and working to lift up the lives of individuals and local communities.
We believe that diversity in experiences, perspectives, knowledge and ideas fuels creativity, broadens knowledge, and helps drive success. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and strive to treat all employees and applicants with honesty, dignity, respect and sensitivity. We welcome all qualified applicants regardless of color,race, religion, religious creed, sex, gender or gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, ancestry, age, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy (including medical needs which may arise from pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), military and veteran status, genetic information, marital or familial status, political affiliation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. PM19