Sales Consultant - Audi Gainesville
Job ID: 2021-1688
# of Openings: 2
EXPERIENCE, NO. DRIVE, YES.
Warren Henry Auto Group and Audi Gainesville has built its success around enthusiastic, motivated individuals. People with character and drive. You dont need any previous automotive sales experience. In fact, we prefer it that way. All you need is an active drivers license, a clean record, and a true passion for success. Well show you the rest.
RIGHT NOW, we are seeking a full-time Sales Consultant for our Audi dealership.
This is an excellent opportunity for great earning potential while selling one of the most exciting automotive brands on the market.
What does this position entail?
In this position, you will be highly motivated to reach sales goals. Sales Consultants build rapport with customers quickly by using their interpersonal and oral communication skills to ascertain the customers needs and desires and demonstrates characteristics, capabilities, and features of vehicles; and converts walk-in inquiries to buyers by closing sales.
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describe vehicle features and explain use, operation, and care to customers.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Compute sales prices and total purchases.
- Maintain updated on product knowledge to be able to answer customer inquiries.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; by greeting walk-in customers; meeting prospects at community activities; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Demonstrate use, operation and features through test drives.
- Maintaining knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Updates and maintains product knowledge by taking advantage of training whether voluntary or mandatory.
Pays training salary plus commission. Benefits include paid time off, medical, dental, vision, employer contributions to 401K, life insurance, and both long and short-term disability.
Youll find that Warren Henry is not just a great place to work, its also a great place to build a career. Were one of Automotive News 100 Best Dealerships to Work For, and have been for as long as theyve been giving the award. Many of our employees have been with us for more than a decade, and have risen through the ranks by showing passion and dedication. Discover your career at Warren Henry.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- Valid driver license and clean driving record as you'll be operating vehicles.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Must complete the Sales Achievement Predictor Battery of Tests, in order for application to be considered for employment