Customer Care Specialist/Receptionist - Land Rover North Dade
Job ID: 2021-1658
# of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Service/Support
We are seeking to hire a part-time Customer Care Specialist to join our team! We recently moved into our brand-new, state-of-the-art facility in North Miami. This team member must be available to work Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
This position requires a highly adaptable individual to be able to point customers to the correct information/individual being sought. Incumbent is the first point of contact with customers and shall represent the company in a positive light by greeting customers in a friendly upbeat manner, answer inquiries and provide information to the walk-in and phone-in customers, potential customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding product, activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information and taking messages.
- Greet persons entering the premises in a cheerful upbeat manner, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Educates customer on current product line options and basic product specifications.
- Provide product information (brochures) for customers when requested.
- Provide and deliver the highest standards of service to our customers and provide assistance as needed.
- Works closely with salesperson.
- Supports F&I and sales team as needed.
- Upload and process invoices and Purchase Orders (POs) using CDK to ensure adherence to company guidelines.
- Ensure processing of invoices and POs for payment is completed timely and accurately.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or fax.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Provide information about the company, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, or other documents.
- Participates in required training assigned by management.
- Keep a current record of staff members' availability.
- Maintain lobby or reception area clean, neat and well organized.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Provide coverage for other Customer Care Specialist when needed.
- Demonstrates the companys core values.
- Complies with companys policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) Required
Experience: One year of customer service oriented experience in a position with high walk-in traffic.
Computer Skills: This position requires an intermediate level of competency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Preferred bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Incumbent must maintain a polished, professional appearance.
- This position requires incumbent to be highly reliable and on time to work as scheduled.
The work environment is extremely fast paced and energetic.