Customer Care Specialist/Receptionist - Keys Auto Center
Job ID: 2021-1691
# of Openings: 1
Category: Customer Service/Support
Keys Auto Center
This position requires a highly adaptable individual to be able to point customers to the correct information/individual being sought. Incumbent is the first point of contact with customers and shall represent the company in a positive light by greeting customers in a friendly upbeat manner, answer inquiries and provide information to the walk-in and phone-in customers, potential customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding product, activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering the premises in a cheerful upbeat manner, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Operate customer relationship management (CRM) software to efficiently manage phone and showroom traffic.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Close repair orders when customer vehicles are picked up and parts are received and delivered.
- Process purchase orders for vendors and post to general ledger.
- Print totals shown on cash receipts register and verify against cash on hand.
- Scan sales deposits, service repair orders, parts counter tickets into Dealership Management System, DSDA daily.
- Post Parts manufacturer invoices daily.
- Print customer adverse action forms in Dealer Track.
- Provide coverage for Dealership Accounting Specialist when needed.
- Provide information about the company, such as location of departments or offices, employees within the organization, or services provided.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Receive cash, check or credit card payment and record and process transactions accurately for all departments.
- Process purchase orders for vendors.
- Prepare Fed-Ex shipments.
- Process company Thank you letters received from BDC to include adhering labels on envelopes, sort by salesperson and deliver accordingly for personalized signatures.
- Maintain monthly gas log.
- Maintain lobby or reception area clean, neat and well organized.
- Other special projects or duties requested by Dealership Accounting Manager.
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
Experience: One year of customer service oriented experience in a position with high walk-in traffic.
Computer Skills: This position requires an intermediate level of competency using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Incumbent must maintain a polished, professional appearance.
- This position requires incumbent to be highly reliable and on time to work as scheduled.
The work environment is extremely fast paced and energetic.