Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts, components and assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial, defense and general aviation sectors. Our goal is to be regarded as an irreplaceable resource by our customers. The only way for a company to meet such a goal is to consistently meet production deadlines and expectations.
The CNC Machinist performs detailed machine setups and produces machined parts using a variety of CNC machines
- Perform machine setups quickly, accurately, and efficiently
- Advise supervisor and programming team of technical advancements to increase production
- Operate machines to produce production runs of parts
- Maintain quality standards through understanding of the Quality Management System
- Monitor and document operational and performance issues and provide feedback to supervisor
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers, supervisor and other staff
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
- High school diploma or GED required; post-secondary CNC education preferred
- 3+ years of CNC machine operation
- G & M code fluency and ability to read programs
- Blueprint reading required
- Strong verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to deal with complexity
- Capable of working in a customer-focused, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a positive attitude
Benefits: Enjet offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, a 401K retirement plan, disability insurance, and more.
As an EOE/AA employer, Enjet Aero will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.