Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts, components and assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial, defense and general aviation sectors. Our goal is to be regarded as an irreplaceable resource by our customers. The only way for a company to meet such a goal is to consistently meet production deadlines and expectations.
The CNC Machine Operator produces machined parts by setting up and operating computer numerical control (CNC) machines. The weekend night shift is Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night, working 12 hours each day. You will work 36 hours and get paid for 40 hours! The weekend shift pays a shift premium of 35% and a $1,000 sign on bonus, which is fully vested after completion of probationary period.
- Load parts and operate machines (Mazak)
- Ensure continuous production of parts that meet customer expectations
- Perform minor edits of CNC program and replace tooling as needed
- Inspect completed parts using micrometers, indicators, calipers, comparators, etc.
- Maintain quality standards through understanding of the Quality Management System
- Monitor and document operational and performance issues and provide feedback to supervisor
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers, supervisor and other staff
- Other duties as directed by supervisor
- Must be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- High school diploma or GED required; post-secondary CNC education preferred
- Working knowledge of CNC machine equipment, tooling, and processes
- Strong verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and ability to deal with complexity
- Capable of working in a customer-focused, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a positive attitude
Benefits: Enjet offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, a 401K retirement plan, disability insurance, and more.
As an EOE/AA employer, Enjet Aero will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.