Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts, components and assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial, defense and general aviation sectors. Our goal is to be regarded as an irreplaceable resource by our customers. The only way for a company to meet such a goal is to consistently meet production deadlines and expectations.
Position Description: Quality Inspector will perform in-process and 1st article inspections, evaluate part to print specifications and understand the inspection methods used for inspection and support the manufacturing process and personnel, while adhering to the Quality Policy, ISO 9002/AS 9100 requirements. Position reports to the Quality Manager and takes daily direction from shift Lead person. The position is for WEEKEND NIGHT shift - Friday, Saturday and Sunday; working 36 hours and receiving a 4 hours bonus, totaling 40 hours, also includes a 35% shift differential and a $1000 sign on bonus which is fully vested after completion of probationary period.
- Strong blueprint and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerance (GD&T) comprehension
- Able to use inspection tools, such as micrometer, indicators, comparator, etc
- Detailed to complete all paperwork, as required, including inspection reports
- Able to make mold casts to check ID dimensions
- Can identify dimensional and visual defects
- Experienced with CMM or Vision inspection systems; able to run without supervision
- Able to understand and implement customer specifications and requirements
- Accuracy and attention to detail is highly important
- Experienced with completing 1st article inspections, in-process inspections and final inspections
- Must have strong knowledge of aerospace specifications and requirements
- Must be able to know the importance of keeping material heats and types separate
- Perform other duties as required
- Proficient at reading blueprints
- Knowledge of dimensional symbols
- Ability to identify visual defects
- Ability to read micrometers, calipers and comparator
- Knowledge of measuring equipment
- Ability to work together for team effort
- Team oriented
- Organized and detail oriented
- Adhere to document control
- Knowledge of various inspection reports
- General computer knowledge
- Ability to work without supervision
Benefits: Enjet offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, a 401K retirement plan, disability insurance, and more.
As an EOE/AA employer, Enjet Aero will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status or physical challenges.