See all jobs in Arlington VA
Job Location: Arlington, VA
Location: US-All Offices
Job ID: 2021-2044
# of Openings: 1
Category: Project and Program Management
About The Role:
ARC is searching for a Program Manager to join our team. In this role, you will work across a range of internal workstreams to deliver results that align to the organization's strategic vision. You will provide leadership, insights, and reports that will allow the workstreams to support business objectives effectively, while maintaining their focus on their own work. You will track milestones, hold teams accountable for communication and provide overarching support to help ARC leadership understand commitments and expectations. You will influence to solve complex workstream problems, propose solutions to risks and challenges, and meet business objectives.
If you are ready to join a dynamic and forward-thinking company, then we want to hear from you. Come innovate with us!
What You'll Get to Do:
- Oversee multiple product workstreams and understand, track, and communicate how the different workstreams interlink and overlap.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status and performance to the executive team and directors as well as other program stakeholders.
- Act as a liaison with the marketing and communications teams to increase awareness of programs and implementations.
- Analyze and report on program risks and dependencies, ensuring communication is proactive and transparent regarding project issues and decisions.
- Create and manage long-term project plans and program goals; publish the plans to project teams and the leadership community for awareness.
- Ensure relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld and identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field; equivalent experience considered
- 5+ years of experience in project and program management
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence
- Revenue Accounting experience preferred
- Experience in the airline or travel industries a plus
You Will Also Bring These Professional Skills:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence
- Ability to look at details from multiple workstreams and projects and identify potential pitfalls
What We Can Offer You:
- Joining ARC means joining a team that is motivated, diverse, creative, collaborative and solutions-oriented. We think big, embrace challenges, and explore new ideas to lead the way for the travel industry.
- Our employees value the hands-on learning and professional development opportunities that allow them to expand their skills and grow their career in new, dynamic ways.
- We offer a highly competitive, comprehensive benefits package so you can worry less and focus on what truly matters.
- By joining ARC, you will partner with top minds in the industry as we use data and technology to innovate how the world travels.
EOE M/F/D/V Females and Minorities Encouraged to Apply