Carry out needs of production by following Standard Operational Procedures for machine operations, quality inspections and packing standards.
Scope of Responsibilities:
Responsible for achieving daily production targets and ensure part quality meets costumer requirements.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Comply with AWC Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to Rules of Production scheduled break and lunch times.
- Complete Standard Operational Procedures for lineside machine startups, within standard time.
- Follow AWC Stop Call Wait Procedure when abnormal condition is found.
- Follow One Piece Flow manufacturing one product at a time, step by step.
- Use Two Hand Part Handling loading and unloading products with two hands.
- Follow Standard Operational Procedures for all machine operations, within standard time.
- Complete Standard Operational Procedures for lineside machine cleanup, within standard time.
- Independently performs Q-time Checks to standards.
- Fill out Daily Production Reports & Counter Confirmation sheet. Ensure downtime issues are recorded with description and correct downtime code. Also, records reject quantity and description.
- Knows safety device systems, performs equipment safety checks, and follows lock out procedure.
- Maintaines good housekeeping, cleaning, and 5s
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to Pass Background Check
- Must be able to Pass Drug Screen
- Must be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift
Physical aspects of Machining:
- Able to stand in one place
- Able to walk at a semi fast pace
- Able to stand for 8 hours
- Able to lift at least 35 pounds repetitively
- Able to bend, twist, and repeat repetitive motion