See all jobs in Coopersburg PA
Job Location: Coopersburg, PA
Region: North America
Division: Outside Sales and Marketing
Lutron Electronics has an immediate Project Coordinator opening in the Communications department to support the development of marketing collateral. In this role, you will be responsible for the tactical coordination of Communications projects to ensure delivery of high-quality materials on time to grow the business. Working closely with the Project Manager, you will provide overall day-to-day support and service to internal customers, ensuring the effective execution of client objectives within marketing campaign projects. Through your efforts and these interactions, you will foster a good working relationship with clients and the internal creative team. Overall, you will be responsible for the management of the practical aspects of assigned project delivery, will be assigned to support specific project leaders, and have key projects you will handle individually.
Work closely with business, new product launch and marketing teams to:
- Aid the project manager in the management the Communications project process from start to finish, ensuring on-time delivery of communications deliverables
- Coordinate the tactical execution of communication projects, taking an active role in all stages from planning to completion
- Develop project timelines based on standardized templates, project/deadline criteria and project leader input
- Maintain timelines, proactively communicating upcoming dates and troubleshooting issues that may disrupt timelines to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of the project team driving the internal trafficking of projects through Creative, Design and Production
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, work-in-progress records, and archives of past project information as appropriate to monitor and track progress including Timelines, Project Briefs and Project Management Software
- Prepare and circulate project service-related documents such as timelines, meeting agendas, meeting reports, and other client communications and correspondence
- Aid the project leader in the management of changes to the project scope and project schedule, and project costs
- Proofing of client requested changes prior to release to client
- Stay aligned to Lutron's culture and values:
- Be passionate
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing markets
- Be an innovative thinker
- Be customer focused
- Be ethical
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 3 or more years of experience as a project coordinator in either an agency, building products manufacturer or reseller of building products.
- Demonstrates knowledge of marketing best practices
- Highly organized; must be detail oriented and have the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Proven project management skills, experience meeting aggressive timelines, and managing to a budget
- Supervisory experience is a plus
Lutron Electronics' position as the leading manufacturer of lighting controls worldwide, our unsurpassed quality, the breadth and depth of our product offerings, and our commitment to servicing our worldwide customers have resulted in annual double-digit growth. This growth has, in turn, allowed the company to continue to invest in finding and retaining the best people we can find to service our customers. Continuous growth has also fueled our ability to constantly develop new technologies and processes that drive the creation of new or better products, solutions, and services.
Lutron offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and a dynamic and professional work environment. We also offer continued growth through increased job responsibilities, courses offered through Lutron University and advancement opportunities. For more information, view our website at www.lutron.com.
Lutron Electronics is an Equal Opportunity - Affirmative Action - Employer. We welcome qualified, motivated applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics