See all jobs in Henefer UT
Job Location: Henefer, UT
You hit the road a lot. And lets be honest, it can make home life tough.
We know a thing or two about that because were a family company.
Thats why weve built our business around getting drivers off the road almost every weekend.
With Grant, you can expect to get your miles then go home.
Pay & Benefits
- Average Weekly Pay $1,550 to $1,800 - with potential for an additional $800 monthly bonus
- Substantial Safety and Performance Bonuses each Month each Month
- Tarp Pay
- Extra Stop Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Clean Inspection Bonuses
- Company Funded Retirement Program
- Health Insurance w/ contributions from employer for employee, spouse, children or family coverage
- Free DirectTV in all trucks
Company & Equipment
Flatbedding in the Westeren United States for almost 50 years
- Dependable family company with almost 50 years of success
- Peterbilts and Kenworths - Late-model, meticulously maintained, and fully equipped including fridges and bunk heaters.
- Top-of-the-line interior package and free DirecTV service
- High quality trailersa variety of air-ride, spread-axle aluminum and steel flatbeds
- 23 Years Old
- Valid CDL A
- 2 Years OTR experience
- No more than 3 minor moving violations in the past 3 years
- No major accidents or violations
Call us today! 855.935.0523
or visit: http://drive4granttrucking.com/?loc=denver&utm_source=programmatic&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=programmatic>"> drive4granttrucking.com