If you are a self-starter, value excellence, accountability, and autonomy, you will fit right in with our culture. This is a great opportunity to combine your sales expertise, business knowledge, and ambition to make an impact with a high-performing and growing organization.
At Orange Tree, we create opportunity for success. We are looking for a smart, hungry, and competitive Sales Executive that thrives in a dynamic sales environment. The Sales Executive role at Orange Tree Employment Screening is responsible for bringing new business to the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Research assigned territory for prospects that align with our business objectives.
- Conduct outbound sales activities e.g. prospects calls and emails, in order to create new sales opportunities.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound leads via follow-up, referrals, and outbound customer contact.
- Build rapport with new prospects to move the sales process to close via meetings, demos, email, events, campaigns, and other sales and marketing activities.
- Manage the entire sales process from finding prospects to closing the deal.
- Establish relationships as necessary with key business partner and technology alliance representatives.
- Discover business requirements, budget, decision process, impending business events, timeline, and business priority for client projects.
- Capture, maintain, and forecast accurate and relevant prospect information per sales management guidelines and log pertinent customer information into our CRM.
- Establish relationships on multiple levels within client organizations.
- Build and retain solution knowledge of Orange Trees offerings.
- Become an expert on discovering, qualifying, and positioning Orange Tree solutions to differentiate our capabilities in the marketplace.
- Leverage Orange Tree resources and work as a team with other employees to win business.
- Prioritize and simultaneously work multiple projects in the sales pipeline.
- Proficiently utilize Orange Tree tools including, but not limited to, HubSpot, Microsoft Office, Vidyard and Zoom, to manage ones territory and to meet communication expectations.
- Prepare comprehensive, accurate, clear, and easy-to-read client presentations and proposals.
- Negotiate final sales price, terms, and conditions with clients.
- Drive and maintain high customer satisfaction with timely and thorough follow-up.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications.
- Track record of obtaining and exceeding sales quota.
- Proven success in driving new business and achieving sales revenue goals for at least five years in sales positions.
- Understand how to position, sell, and close services solutions.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to ask probing questions and gather information/research.
- Ability to qualify and move good prospects through the pipeline.
- Must be ambitious, persistent, and relentless.
- Strong organizational skills and high energy.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary.
This position requires in-office attendance. This is not a remote position. This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
This job operates in a professional or home office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
This position requires up to 10% travel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.