- Job Description
- Research and develop Capital request projects that will optimize return on investments for the plant.
- Ensure that maintenance PM's are completed as per company policy and equipment manufacturer specifications.
- Provide fast and efficient response for emergency breakdowns and problem calls.
- Communicate status of maintenance PM's work orders and other assignments to the Plant Manager and to others as per department directives.
- Establish and cultivate an environment of job and safety training with maintenance team members.
- Coordinate with production and sanitation the removal and reinstallation of equipment for proper sanitation requirements.
- Purchase, stock, organize, and manage all needed critical parts for equipment at the facility.
- Provide mandated safety, quality, productivity, labor, and efficiency reports.
- Combination of experience and technical training considered.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Proven maintenance mechanic background
- Extensive knowledge in the mechanical & electrical aspects of manufacturing production
- Environmental water treatment is a plus.
Addition Skills set to be successful in this role
- HVAC knowledge
- High speed production conveyor/cutter/equipment experience
- PM programs
- Root Cause Analysis
- Team mentality
- PLC systems knowledge
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Bilingual A PLUS!