See all jobs in Westerly RI
Job Location: Westerly, RI
Emp. Status: Full Time - Regular
Union Status: Non Union
Hardware Manager - Westerly
Build your career at Riverhead Building Supply -Build Smarter. Build Better.
We are a Large Corporate Industry Leader in Building Supplies Employing over 700 Friendly People on Long Island, Connecticut and Rhode Island
Hardware Manager - Great opportunity to work for a growing company and build on your knowledge and skills to grow your career!
$2,000 Sign-On Bonus paid after eight full weeks of employment
At RBS, you will have:
- Amazing people to work with
- Work/life balance with company-hosted family events
- A quality company to feel proud about
- Rewarding careers with supportive management
- Participation in philanthropic activities in the community
- A culture of kindness and respect
- Professional Development | On-site & virtual training
- Management that knows your nameyou matter!
- Stability from our long history of success and growth
- Superior benefits including 401K, Med/Dent/Rx, LTD, more
- The opportunity to grow your career and move up the ladder!
Great opportunity for growth and advancement - Comprehensive compensation and benefits program. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Want to know more? Click here
Hardware manager responsibilities include:
- Purchasing and receiving supplies from our established vendor base.
- Maintaining the merchandise floor, keeping it well stocked and organized.
- Building relationships with internal and external customers.
- Answering phone calls from customers and vendors.
- Interacting with manufacturers in regards to quotes and lead times.
- Use of A+ to process sales.
- Assisting customers with special order hardware as well as any material they might require.
- Attending manufacturer product classes and shows.
- Move stock of heavy and or bulky items in order to ensure efficient inventory, stock and receiving.
Hardware Manager requirements:
- Professional and outgoing demeanor
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Working knowledge and strong computer comprehension
- Work experience encompassing transferrable skills
- Ability to work a flexible work shift
- Heavy lifting required