Founded in 1956, Shick Esteve provides ingredient automation solutions to multiple industries that include baking, coffee, distilling/brewing, confectionery, pet food, snack food and prepared foods, among others. Our goal was and still is to enhance each customer's production process with solutions that provide accuracy, accountability and consistency in an economical manner. We are committed partners to our customers.
Why Work For Shick Esteve?
For over 60 years Shick Esteve has specialized in finding innovative solutions and providing unmatched service for food industry leaders around the world. How do we accomplish this? Through our people!
Behind everything we do are our team members striving for excellence empowered by a culture of hard work and dedication. We embrace our values of passion, accountability, fun, consistency, and responsiveness, and believe in the power of a cohesive, high-performing team. Our people are what set us apart from the competition, and if you're ready to join an industry-leading company that truly values its employees, we want to hear from you today!
The Inside Sales Representative is part of the Component Sales team and is responsible for providing service and sales of components, spares and small systems to existing and new customers.
We're searching for a highly motivated, confident and self-driven individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to connect well with customers. If you want to be part of a fun and dynamic team that prides itself on working tirelessly for its customers, we want to hear from you!
- Assist Customers with order entry, order tracking and quoting of system parts.
- Provide necessary technical support to customers.
- Promote and sell Shick Esteve products when opportunities arise.
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Review Bill of Materials & project flow drawings to create spare parts lists for system sales.
- Act as Account Manager for specific customers to develop and maintain sales.
- Meet sales goals for component product lines.
- Meet personal sales targets and assist in increasing overall sales of component/spare parts business.
- Travel to support specific sales opportunities in the region to assure the highest possible close rate.
- Effectively manage multiple customer requests simultaneously.
- Perform other related duties/functions as assigned.
- Gain product, process, industry and customer knowledge through continuing education and experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field or equivalent experience preferred.
- Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience preferred.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to call, connect and interact with customers.
- Persuasive and goal-oriented.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office software such as Excel, and Access.
- Outgoing personality and a willingness to talk to customers at multiple levels within an organization.
- Ability to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Ability for extended travel and time away from home. Travel up to 10% possible.
- Food production industry knowledge is helpful but not mandatory.