**** THIS IS A REMOTE WORK FROM HOME POSITION. ****?
**** YOU MUST LIVE IN THE SAME STATE AS THE POSITION TO BE ELIGIBLE ****
What is FCR??
FCR is the premier provider of live agent call centers and customer service solutions for various companies and industries. FCR answers inbound phone calls, emails, and live chat requests with hundreds of thousands of people every day.?
Essential information about this position:?
- Job Title: Technical Service Representative?
- Working Time: Full-time?
- Location: Great Falls, MT (and surrounding areas)?
- Work Environment: Remote work from home (you must live in the same state of the position location)?
- Job Level: Entry-level with many opportunities for advancement?
- Competitive wages
- Benefits for full-time employees include:
- Health insurance?
- Vision insurance?
- Dental Insurance?
- Life Insurance?
- AD&D Insurance?
- Paid Time Off
- FCR Minimum Hiring Requirements:?
- Education: High school graduate or GED equivalent?
- Must pass a criminal history background check?
- FCR offers not just a job but a real career that can take you from the front-line to a supervisory role in management quickly.
- FCR is an inbound customer service and technical support provider. We do not provide outbound cold-calling, sales, or telemarketing services.
- FCR is an open and welcoming workplace for everyone. We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion because it makes us a better company. *
- FCR allows you to work with some of the top companies in the country.?
- FCR offers a rewarding Employee Referral Program.?
- We like to have fun! Nothing can top FCR's company culture.
What will you do in this position??
You will directly contact consumers and customers in this position by providing friendly, helpful, and award-winning technical support via phone, email support, chat support, and more.? You will earn the trust of customers and then help educate them and troubleshoot many products and services offered by our clients.
- You must be dependable, reliable, and trustworthy.?
- You must be friendly and professional at all times.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.?
- You must be detail-oriented in processing and recording information, ensuring data integrity.?
- You must be trusted to handle confidential information with care.
- You must be inquisitive and have a natural curiosity for all things technical.
- A prior background in gaming, coding, or technical support is a plus.
- You must have patience for the customer and be understanding of their needs and struggles.
- You must be able to explain complex technical information in a simplified form to non-technical customers.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:?
- The physical requirements described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the job's essential functions successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.?
- Physical Requirements: Sitting up to 2/3 of your time.?
- Working Conditions: a quiet place in your home where you can work without background noise or distractions.?
- Equipment: you will need a high-speed internet connection; we will provide you with the necessary PC equipment and software.?
If this sounds like a position that would interest you, click on the link to Apply or visit our website at?www.gofcr.com?for more information about FCR. We look forward to speaking with you!
* FCR provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or federal or local law.?
Disclaimer:?This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job.?