The Technical Operations Team is responsible for providing our clients with the tools and technology they need to be successful. The Tech Ops Specialist will work closely with the Manager of Technical Operations to carry out day-to-day processes around QA, fulfillment, shipping/receiving, and maintenance of all box office hardware and rental equipment used by clients in the field. This position reports to the Manager of Technical Operations and Director of Equipment and Inventory.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Set up and test all box office equipment used by our 4000+ clients in field, including point of sale terminals, ticket printers and ticket scanners
- Assist Tech Ops Coordinator with the tracking, organization and fulfillment of incoming equipment invoices and internal requests
- Adhere to strict shipping schedule, making sure all invoices are fulfilled accurately and all equipment arrives to our clients on time and on budget
- Become an "expert user" of all box office equipment, assist Tech Ops Coordinator with troubleshooting, maintenance and repairs
- Help maintain our inventory database by keeping excellent records, including check-ins, check-outs, and asset tracking of over 5500 pieces of rental equipment
- Complete software installations and updates for client computers as needed
Founded in 2000, Etix is an international web-based ticketing service provider for the entertainment, travel, and sports industries, processing over 50 million tickets per year in 40 countries. As the largest independent ticketing company in North America, Etix provides flexible and secure online and box office ticketing solutions, integrated digital marketing services and robust e-commerce fulfillment to 4,000+ venues, theaters, arenas, festivals, fairs, performing arts centers, and multi-use facilities.
- Paid time off
- Generous Medical Insurance Employer contribution (dependent premiums are not paid by company)
- Dental and Vision Insurance offered
- 401k retirement plan
- FSA / HSA
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance
- Casual workplace attire
- An overall fun work environment!
- No sponsorship or H1B situations can be accommodated
- Relocation is not available for this position
Etix provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Etix complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and problem solve
- Works quickly and accurately, independently and as a team
- Computer hardware experience preferred
- Warehouse/Shipping experience preferred
- Must be able to lift heavy boxes of equipment - up to 50lbs
- Associate's Degree preferred