Clinical Data Analyst - Miamisburg - PRO Clinical Decision Sup - FT/Days
Job ID: 2021-27575
# of Openings: 1
Category: Information Technology
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether its by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- Using software tools to extract and verify data required to populate solution sets. Tools include but not limited to Microsoft Office Business Intelligence, data management, business analytics platforms (SQL, SSMS), and Care Management data bases.
- A working knowledge of Midas Datavision, a product of Conduent Care Management, Inc., is preferred
- Developing solutions for standard operational reports, ad hoc queries, drill-down analytics, and data visualization (dashboards).
- Identifying potential network quality problems, including performance issues, and providing analysis to help drive towards a resolution.
- The ability to effectively collaborate within peer groups, and throughout the customer base.
A Bachelors Degree in health analytics or a data / business related degree is required.
Advanced Excel knowledge required.
This position requires onsite in-person meetings in the Dayton area.
Masters Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience in data analysis, decision support, interpreting and reporting results of analysis.
- Experience writing SQL queries, experience with reporting and visualization is also preferred.
- Experience in a health care setting is preferred. Familiarity with quality improvement principles, process improvement and their application preferred.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize duties and projects in order to meet scheduled deadlines.