OB Tech - Centerville - Maternity - FT/Nights
Job ID: 2020-26181
# of Openings: 1
Category: Nursing Assistant/OB Tech/HUC/PCA
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether its by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- The OB Technician provides patient care under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse.
- OB Technicians are trained in all areas of Maternal/Child/Obstetric and Newborn care.
Applicants Must Have:
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Successful completion of pre-hire employment tests
- One year experience as a nursing assistant or OB Tech in a hospital setting
Kettering Health Network would prefer applicants to have:
- OR Skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize and function in a high stress environment
- Certification in CPR
- Basic computer knowledge and keyboarding skills