MRI Tech - Centerville - MRI - FT/Days
Job ID: 2021-27114
# of Openings: 1
Kettering Health is a not-for-profit system of 13 medical centers and more than 120 outpatient facilities serving southwest Ohio. We are committed to transforming the health care experience with high-quality care for every stage of life. Our service-oriented mission is in action every day, whether its by providing care in our facilities, training the next generation of health care professionals, or serving others through international outreach.
- Must be capable of working independently and work well with team members.
- Must be able to perform timely, quality MRI exams.
- Must be able to interact positively with multiple patient populations and their families while assist in calming anxious patients during procedures
- Perform other duties assigned and help in other areas as needed.
- Possible on call and holidays required
- Graduate from ARRT accredited MRI educational program and registered in MRI OR
- Registered in Radiography/Nuclear Medicine/Radiation Therapy/Sonography/ARRT MRI in 1 year
- BLS required
- ARRT (MR) preferred.
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree preferred
- One year MRI experience preferred