Accurately moving raw materials to and from the warehouse for use by the dryer personnel and completing the transactions in D365. This includes reporting all finished products in D365. Will have a key role in the cycle count program.
- Receive raw materials - powders, pallets, chemicals, etc.
- Inspect trailer and received materials before unloading.
- Accurate inventory and proper storage of received products.
- Load finished products onto tractor trailers without damage.
- Inspect trailer before loading.
- Accurate inventory and proper removal of finished product from designated areas prior to shipping.
- Transport raw materials to powder, dryers, etc.).
- Deliver manufactured products from dryers and AG operations to designated storage areas.
- Accurate inventory/records of manufactured products received.
- Maintain neat and orderly warehouse storage areas.
- Safe/effective use of Hi Lift Forklift for moving and stacking incoming and outgoing product.
- Inspect incoming trailer and load for pests, orders, filth, and damaged product.
- Inspect outgoing trailer before loading for pests, odors, filth, and damaged product.
- Effectively follow Balchem Corporation inventory control systems.
- Record, legibly, all movements in and out of inventory through.
- Keep Balchem Corporation production systems stocked with necessary raw materials.
- Monitor and maintain robot operation.
- Transport finished products to warehouse and properly store and inventory.
- Maintain clean, safe working environment by cleaning up any liquid or powder spills (whatever the cause) immediately.
- Follow all Balchem Corporation GMPs, Safety Guidelines, and other stated policies.
- Comply with all policies and procedures of the Corporation
- Perform other duties as required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and be able to follow all written and oral instructions
- Must be self-disciplined, a team player, and be able to handle emergency situations common to the operation
- Must be able to maintain and display personal cleanliness and follow GMPs' as described in company guidelines
- Must be able to write clearly and in an organized fashion
- Must be able to use a computer: MS office; D365 and other company provided software
- Wet, slippery floors from ingredients and water solutions
- High noise areas present
- High speed moving parts and equipment
- Life steam and steam heated water
- Corrosive chemicals present
- Routine stair climbing
- Routine lifting of heavy weights
- Seasonal temperature variance
- Hot and wet conditions in the production areas
Balchem is committed to a workplace culture that values and promotes diversity, inclusion, equal employment opportunities, and a work environment free of harassment and hostility.