See all jobs in Memphis TN
Job Location: Memphis, TN
Location: TN, US
Responsible for implementing a comprehensive talent acquisition sourcing strategy for the organization. Provides direction and management for a full-cycle sourcing strategy, staffing best practices, systems and technology enhancement while maintaining up to date knowledge of sourcing and recruiting issues, guidelines, procedures and trends within the healthcare industry.The Director will enhance the visibility and reputation of the organization and its entities in key recruiting markets and communities, while always positioning the organization as an excellent place to work. Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in MLH Mission, Vision and Values.
Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field.
Must have at least seven (7) years of relevant experience including recruiting, strategic clinical and diversity sourcing.
M.A., M.S., or M.B.A. degree in HR Management or related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency to build and manage high volume recruiting and sourcing processes, including use of social media, marketing campaigns, search firms, referral programs, etc.
- Direct experience with effective external partnerships and sourcing strategies, including professional affiliations & diversity outreach for open positions.
- Demonstrated experience in creating sourcing and staffing strategies for high volume, short supply skill sets.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing communications, presenting and educating internal and external clients.
- Experience interacting with, presenting and communicating with high level executives.
- Creating, managing and reporting on regular key performance indicators.
- Experience with HR technology including applicant tracking or other relevant systems.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Role model for MLH Power of One Culture, Values and Guiding Behaviors.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develops a comprehensive talent sourcing and marketplace strategy that is designed to extend and promote our employment brand nationwide, and activate awareness and interests of passive candidates and prospects across social media platforms.
- Develops, implements and monitors metrics to assess the overall effectiveness of initiatives and programs to support the organization's talent acquisition sourcing goals and objectives.
- Partners with Chief Talent Officer to oversee development of diversity recruitment strategy, goals and targets for specific talent segments.
- Partners with peer leaders for recruitment operations and resource management office to anticipate recruitment throughput needs and develop pipeline of talent for a differentiated employment model.
- Manages and develops effective outreach programs and pipeline sources, which includes outreach, sourcing strategy development, national conferences and events, colleges and universities, diversity organizations, professional organizations, and other recruiting sources to ensure sourcing produces a strong and consistent diverse talent pipeline.
- Responsible for recommending and managing strategic direction for diversity sourcing, attracting and selection of top talent. Ensures and maintains the employment brand through strategic and integrated use of collateral materials and passive recruiting campaigns.
- Serves as an advisor to senior leadership and enlists support from all organization entities for talent attraction, networking, and diversity and inclusion engagement initiatives.
- Identifies, implements and monitors best practices related to staffing (e.g. e-recruiting, social media, other recruiting activities) to increase sourcing and improving recruiting efficiency and quality.
- Collaborates with others to design and implement sourcing plans and programs to determine the optimal mix of local, nationwide, and international recruiting activity in order maximize performance for the organization.
- Influences others and fosters working relationships, and networks both internally and externally to help identify and recruit qualified candidates for positions.
- Oversees programs that support onboarding and assimilation of international healthcare workers and related immigration program requirements.
- Maintains awareness of the current and anticipated staffing needs of the entire clinical organization by working closely with leaders and field recruiters.
- The physical activities of this position may include climbing, pushing, standing, hearing, walking, reaching, grasping, kneeling, stooping, and repetitive motion.
- Must have good balance and coordination.
- The physical requirements of this position are: light work - exerting up to 25 lbs. of force occasionally and/or up to 10 lbs. of force frequently.
- The Associate is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity, such as preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; or extensive reading.
- The conditions to which the Associate will be subject in this position: The Associate is not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions; job functions are typically performed under conditions such as those found in general office or administrative work.
- Frequent travel outside the facility.