Oblong is transforming the way people work, create, and collaborate. We have designed a groundbreaking collaborative conference room solution that is already changing the way groups of people meet and work. We are expanding that offering with a cloud-based multi-share solution that will enhance remote meetings for teams everywhere. We seek top-notch, lifelong learners who are excited to share ideas and solve challenging problems that will help shape the future of collaborative work.
Oblong's cloud communication products facilitate seamless content sharing capabilities across locations in order to improve meeting efficiency. The Product Manager will be responsible for interviewing and understanding the needs of external stakeholders, collaboratively building and owning the product roadmap, and driving forward feature releases for our cloud based collaboration tools.
You can engage and empower your workforce, partners, and customers in new ways, and build a culture of agility and innovation across physical and digital boundaries. As a result, everyone can visualize as a team and accelerate as a business. Hundreds of organizations worldwide, including Lockheed Martin, Cisco, Under Armour, NASA, Blackrock, Mayo Clinic, JLL, PWC, Merck and Verizon use Oblong's Mezzanine to make mission-critical decisions. Learn more at www.oblong.com.
- Ensure the success of the product by understanding markets, competition, and customer requirements in the industry with the ability to assess the current and future state of our products as related to market needs and competitive differentiators.
- Work with engineering and design to interpret product feedback and prioritize its impact on features and functionality.
- Parse and understand usage analytics and user research data to prioritize product backlog.
- Develop simple, creative, inexpensive test experiments to help determine how much the company should invest in developing a particular feature.
- Identify and communicate risk.
- Work collaboratively by answering questions from a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Deep dive into usage analytics and user research data to prioritize product backlog.
- Conduct regular customer interviews to understand customer pain points and convert them to tangible product goals.
- Travel occasionally to facilitate customer engagement, product feedback, and business development. (10-25% as needed and under safe conditions)
- Determine the metrics that define success for our products and implement tracking systems and processes for these metrics.
- 5 years of experience providing leadership in large scale cloud products for large enterprise customers
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Experience managing enterprise SaaS products
- You care deeply about developing products and solutions that will create the best experience for our customers
Nice to haves:
- Experience working with or building enterprise collaboration or communication technologies
- Experience integrating enterprise collaboration APIs
- Experience with SCRUM and Agile development processes
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
Benefits and perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Amazing benefits! Fully funded medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- 401K plan with match
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, marital status, and any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.