Manager, Licensing and Accreditation
Job ID: 2021-3554
# of Openings: 1
Connections Health Solutions is a behavioral health company that provides crisis stabilization and access to care for anyone needing behavioral health services. The Manager, Licensing and Accreditation will assist to ensure facility-wide compliance with all federal, state and local laws and regulations governing the licensing and accreditation of the organization. They will support business expansion and growth opportunities for the company across multiple markets, developing and providing regulatory education and assistance across the organization. They will assist in reporting and responding to regulatory agencies, licensing activities, and planning, organizing, implementing and maintenance of the organizational preparedness for the successful completion of all regulatory inspections and surveys.
- Leads efforts to ensuring that existing, expanding, and new facilities obtain and maintains licensing and accreditation through all relevant regulatory and licensing bodies. Including leading the research for regulatory licensing requirements in new markets and ensuring the timely submission of materials to state, federal and accrediting agencies in order to obtain licenses and accreditation promptly and efficiently.
- Serves as the subject matter expert on the relevant regulations and researches, analyses, gathers, helps interpret federal and state regulations and ongoing organizational compliance.
- Serves as a liaison between Connections Health Solutions and regulatory agencies, including at licensing and accreditation surveys.
- Prepares, analyzes, audits, and submits data required to meet regulatory obligations in collaboration with Compliance and other departments.
- Maintains record of relevant data related to the organizations regulatory compliance such as communications, approvals, authorizations, special requirements, renewal dates, regulatory changes, operational decisions, and regulatory interpretations.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree
- 4 years of related experience
- Experience with accreditation and state requirements and processes, to include local licensing requirements, Joint Commission and other federal regulatory bodies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using verbal and written skills to clearly communicate complex information to regulators and staff
- Experience working self-directed and independently
- Masters Degree
- 2 years of working directly with city, county, state or federal regulatory agency preferred.
- Experience in the development and implementation of effective programs