Rise Holding Company is a shared services provider headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It offers administrative, financial, and human resources support to three operating companies: 1) Rise Modular an off-site, full-volumetric, modular manufacturer, 2) Rise Construction Services - a general contracting firm specializing in onsite modular construction integration, and 3) Rise Development Services - a real estate development company spearheading hospitality and multi-family, student, and senior housing projects built modularly.
Rise Holding Company is seeking a detail-oriented and organized individual to join the Finance and Accounting team as Project Accountant. This individual will manage project financial controls for Construction Management and General Contracting projects. The Project Accountant will be responsible for the potential change item process, pay applications, sub-tier verification, Job cost and variance reporting, and forecasting.
- Creating and entering monthly pay applications and reconcile billings.
- Ensuring proper approval and timely entry of invoices and reconcile statements.
- Tracking, processing, and reporting various project job cost processes by producing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets.
- Periodic Cost to complete reporting.
- Contract review and adherence for payment and billing portion of the contract.
- Education: College degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field or equivalent and relevant experience
- 3+ years experience in the Construction industry or related field.
- Detail-orientated with an ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work independently.