Job Location: San Jacinto, CA
Route Delivery Representative Class A or B Driver
Hours Per Week
- Overtime after 8 hrs/day; double time after 12 hrs/day
- Consistent, regular overtime average route is 10-12 hour day
- Local work Home Every Day
Our Class A and B Route Delivery drivers (truck drivers) are responsible for delivering dairy and related food products throughout local segments of the Southern California area.
- Responsible for various paperwork, customer service with good people skills, keeping all DOT and company regulated logs
- Conduct daily vehicle safety inspections, preventative and general light maintenance
- Family owned and operated environment
- New equipment; quick electronic logs
- A good DMV record
- Liftgates and electric pallet jacks
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to vibration. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Have a recent DMV (K4) printout available
Employment is contingent upon results of post-offer background check, drug tests, functional assessment and physical.
- Excellent medical including chiropractic & acupuncture, vision, dental, life, and more insurance options provided
- Flexible Benefits account (FSA) for medical and dependent care
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) allowances, holiday pay
- 401(k) plan employer contributions plus company match of 50% of employee contributions of $2,000 per year. Merit Plan
- Advancement opportunities
Hollandia Dairy is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Minority/Female/Vets/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Employer