Are you looking to get your career started with a Growth-Oriented Company? Buckeye Power Sales has an entry level position open!
Buckeye Power Sales is seeking a Service Coordinator to assist with the staging of equipment for our Outdoor Power Equipment Technicians!
Founded in 1947, Buckeye Power Sales is the solutions provider for business, contractors, engineers, municipalities and homeowners. From power generation to light construction to grounds care we have the machines, equipment, parts, programs & service to help you get the job done.
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are a Person Who is:
- Seeking Constant
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have a Great Entry-Level Opportunity for You!
Our Service Coordinators are responsible for:
- Staging Equipment for our Technicians
- Preparing (Triage/Cleaning) Equipment
- Lot Management
- Developing Skills Related to Outdoor Power Equipment
- Both Internal and External Customer Service
Buckeye Power Sales offers an inclusive benefit package for our Service Coordinators, including:
- Competitive Pay with Monthly Bonus Potential
- Regular Day Shift Hours with Overtime Potential
- Advancement Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), plus so much more!
- Paid Time Off
To find more reasons you want to work with us at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: youtube.com/buckeyepowersales
- Facebook: facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: twitter.com/buckeyepowersls
Salary is based on Skills and Experience
**Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE.Requirements:
Service Coordinator Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge of Outdoor Power Equipment a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- A desire to learn the equipment and work to help increase productivity
- Must continually be able to lift and handle heavy loads up to 70 lbs