See all jobs in Fort Worth TX
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) - Progressive Care - Full Time Nights (7p-7a) - Excellent Culture/Benefits - Alliance - Sign on Bonus $10k for Eligible New Hires
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurses like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: 10864 Texas Health Trail Fort Worth, TX 76244
- Work environment: Texas Health Alliance has Intensive care nurses, paramedics, employees and physicians on the medical staff that receive continual training in the use of specialized lifesaving equipment and techniques - twenty four bed unit.
- Work hours: Full-time, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7:00 pm - 7:00 am
- Salary range: $26.50 - $50.82 per hour (based on relevant experience)
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Alliance is a 98-bed, full-service hospital offering acute care and wellness programs to communities in North Fort Worth, Keller, North Richland Hills, Haslet, Justin and surrounding areas. The hospital provides numerous services, including emergency medicine, general and outpatient surgery - including an outpatient surgery center, women and infant's care - including a level III neonatal intensive care unit, radiology - including a women's imaging center, cardiac rehabilitation and therapy center, business health services, and wellness programs. Texas Health Alliance is a technologically advanced hospital that has earned national recognition for operating at the highest level of electronic medical record adoption. We invite you to join us in furthering your career through our accomplishments and philosophy of excellence.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- CLIAFE Must comply with CLIA regulations regarding foreign education equivalency (required)
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS - upon hire - expiration date greater than 3 months preferred.
- ACLS - upon hire
- CPI - Crisis Prevention Intervention Training - within 60 days of hire
- 1-year experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required.
- 2-3 year PCU/ICU experience preferred.
- demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients.
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism.
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems.
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
assesses the patient
plans the care of the patient
intervenes as appropriate
evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you will love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
- A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we have won and more.
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus, an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to THIS EMAIL .
Primary Location: Fort Worth
Job: RN/Registered Nurse
Organization: Texas Health Alliance 10864 Texas Health Trail TX 76244
Shift: Night Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard